PECVD system (Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition System) is composed of four modules: tube furnace, vacuum acquisition, flow control and radio frequency power supply. This equipment uses 13.56Mhz radio frequency output to ionize the gas containing the constituent atoms of the film and form a Plasma, using the strong chemical activity of plasma, improves the reaction conditions, and makes the gaseous substances containing thin films react chemically, so as to realize a new preparation technology for the growth of thin film materials, and finally obtain the desired thin film deposited on the substrate, which is suitable for SiO2 and SiNx films were deposited at 1200°C.
1. The CVD tube furnace system consists of tube furnace, vacuum acquisition, flow control and RF power supply
2. The tube furnace can choose different tube diameters and the length of the constant temperature zone, and the two ends of the tube are equipped with high-vacuum stainless steel sealing flanges;
3. The vacuum acquisition system can choose different vacuum pumps according to the test requirements. The vacuum degree of the rotary vane mechanical vacuum pump is ≤5pa, and the vacuum degree of the molecular pump vacuum unit is 1×10-4pa;
4. The air supply system can choose 3-way float manual and 3-way automatic mass flow system
5. Vacuum measurement is digital composite vacuum machine or Pirani vacuum gauge
6. Choose 13.56Mhz equipment power supply for plasma discharge, and power output can choose 200W, 300W and 500W
7. The tube furnace can choose single temperature zone 440mm, or choose three temperature zones or multiple temperature zones for temperature gradient test
8. The built-in RS485 digital communication port and USB adapter of the thermostat are optional configurations, which can be connected to a PC for remote control and monitoring of the system, and can also save or export test results.
9. The product complies with EU CE standard.
Vacuum Atmosphere Function
With 304 stainless steel sealing flange to obtain vacuum or atmosphere in the furnace tube
High-quality quartz glass working tube, and metal or corundum working tube can also be selected to adapt to different working conditions
The high-performance bipolar rotary vane vacuum pump can obtain a vacuum degree of 5pa, and the digital vacuum gauge can display the vacuum degree
With air circuit control unit, the control unit can choose 1-3 way MFC automatic control system
Φ40 x 1200mm
Φ60 x 1200mm
Φ100 x 1200mm
HRE iron chromium aluminum alloy resistance wire
Polycrystalline inorganic alumina ceramic fiber material prepared by wet vacuum filtration
N type thermocouple
Intelligent microcomputer PID temperature control instrument, SCR/SSR control, PID parameter self-tuning function; programmable 30 program segments, program heating, program heat preservation, program cooling
1-25℃/min freely set
Furnace temperature control integrated structure, furnace opening and closing; double-layer shell, air circulation and heat insulation
Both ends of the furnace tube are equipped with stainless steel metal flanges, matched with high-temperature PTFE gaskets, which can work under vacuum with a vacuum degree of ≤5pa (rotary vane vacuum pump)
Frequency: 13.56 MHz±0.005%, power: 5W-500W, power stability: ±0.5%
Optional 3-way float manual flowmeter, range 60-600ml/min; 3-way automatic mass flowmeter, range 1-500sccm
There are air inlets and outlets at both ends of the flange. The pressure gauge is installed on the metal flange. The precision needle valve can adjust the air intake and output, and can be fed with protective gases such as nitrogen, argon, and hydrogen.
In order to provide customers with a better experience and thermal processing solutions, our company’s R&D team has made concerted efforts to customize large-scale elevator furnaces(lift furnace) for customers.